Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The alleged abductor of the little Rifki will be presented to an investigating judge – Le Figaro

VIDEO – On Tuesday evening, a criminal investigation was opened for kidnapping, forcible confinement and sexual assault against the abductor of the 4 year old, abducted in Rennes Saturday and found Sunday in the Gironde. Earlier in the day, his lawyer had notified “of sexual abuse made” before the abduction.

The alleged abductor of the little boy made Rifki now the subject of a criminal investigation for kidnapping, forcible confinement and sexual assault of a minor under 15 years, said Tuesday night the floor of Rennes. The man was presented Tuesday afternoon to the court of Rennes before an investigating judge before being charged and remanded in custody.

If the small Rifki, 4, abducted Saturday at Rennes found Sunday in Gironde has evoked no violence of any kind that could have been committed during removal by the respondent that it is familiarly called “Uncle Ahmed”, counsel for the kidnapper, Emmanuelle Khan-Renault, said in mid-day, the microphone of BFM TV that his client had notified “of sexual abuse on Rifki facts” during the cohabitation with the family of the child before the abduction. It states that it will have to explain the context in which these events took place.

The young boy had disappeared in the afternoon of Saturday when he was gone “buy drinks” with the 25 years suspected that his mother and uncle knew only a few days. After trying unsuccessfully for several hours to find them by themselves, the family had said his disappearance to the police Saturday night in Rennes.


No comments:

Post a Comment